Harvesting healthy and ripped berries, it’s already 70% of the wine quality! For the other 30%, we need lots of precision during winemaking and the ageing. Thanks to the care and serious work of our team during the whole year, we produce wines faithful to our soil that combines power and finesse.
- Traditional vinification in stainless steel vats, mechanical harvest, grapes are selected by hand before the vatting, the extraction of tannins and anthocyanins is made regarding the potential of each vats, high temperature macerations is made after the fermentation.
- Aged in oak barrels in our monolithic cellars during 12 to 18 months for the first wine Roc de Boissac. Aged in vats for La Millerie.
– 50,000 Château Roc de Boissac
– 150,000 La Millerie, Château Roc de Boissac
- Traditional vinification in small concrete vats, mechanical harvest, grapes are selected by hand before the vatting, micro-oxygenation is made after the fermentation.
- Aged in wood barrels for 12 to 18 months in our monolithic cellars
- Production: 55,000 bottles